Mar 16, 2010

I was ROFL while i was writing this

I find it really strange. Don't know if its funny or what, but it's really strange. Ever observed people who are so happy with using as least letters as possible when they type? There are a few that I know who do that. In fact I never knew what ROFL and LMAO meant until I met this guy. I taught him one also - ABCD(he will surely explain this in the comment). I mean I understand its a pain to write the entire word at times, but this is outrageous. And all these so called acronyms are so badly abused by almost everyone who chats. I mean, Rolling On the Floor Laughing is fine, but imagine Laughing My Ass Off. How can one do that??? Intriguing. I definitely want to see someone laughing his ass off.I wonder how it would look like! Like this maybe - 
And then there are those who like to use letters as if they are in abundance. I still haven't been able to understand why Pneumonia, Pseudo, pariS, hJose to mention a few are spelled the way they are. After all we are naive Indians. How would Jose feel if someone pronunces his name as jo-sey, or asks him, ka re jo-sey, tumko pa-neu-monia ho gaya hai kya?

Think... what a pity!
Related Posts with Thumbnails