Feb 6, 2010

The night that was

Yet again, I got drunk, spoke crap, did a whole lot of 'harkat' but at the end of the day, for the first time ever, didnt sleep. Been awake since yesterday 8am. That like 24 hours now(WOW!!) but it was good, enriching and fun with all the different kinds of people i was with. Not one had similarities with the other. 3 totally different characters, different types, likes, dislikes, motives, relations blah blah blah.
I am awake not because i was doing something, but just that my bed was occupied along with my blanket. So couldnt sleep in the chill. now that its morning again, i am wondering if i should go to sleep. I chatted with total strangers all night. Most were weird. So was I, I guess. And what else do you expect from a guy who was almost half asleep but didnt sleep just because he wasnt allowed in his own house?
Sweet sleep sacrificed for friendship... the night that was.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails